Sunday, July 1, 2012

Logo Brings Misfits To American Viewers

For the first time in the U.S., viewers get the chance to check out this British, supernatural comedy/drama/thriller. Well, the first time for those of us who haven't already seen the show on Hulu.


I'm pretty excited about this because I like the show enough to watch it all over again. And even better because my TV doesn't freeze and pixelate while I'm watching like my laptop does. Who am I kidding?  I have Cox Communications digital cable, yeah it does.


Misfits is a daring, entertaining and addictive show that takes a familiar genre and comes up with clever ways for the characters to play it out each week. Five young people, strangers to each other, doing what I would call court appointed community service. What it's called on the show is Community Payback. The main characters are caught in a freak storm and resutlts in them developing a unique "super powers." Which eneviatbly leads to entertaining misadventures.

Misfits premieres Tuesday, July 19th on Logo. 
For a list of the cast and schedule for the show go to the Misfits show page on LogoTv.com.
In case you want to see all the seasons now and because I'm not sure how much Logo is going to edit this show go to http://www.hulu.com/misfits. Misfits has "strong language" and nudity and I don't think Logo is into that.
For information on the series and all three seasons and (upcoming fourth season), clips, pictures, interviews with cast members and more. Find it here Misfits E4.com site.


No comments:

Post a Comment