Sunday, April 4, 2010

Slightly notable/favorite things of the week

TV Show: The Inbetweeners (bbc america), So funny. Unfortunately, this week was the season finale. I'm hoping for a new season but I can't find any information.

Movie I saw (on cable): The Lucky Ones. Rachel McAdams is really good in everything she does. Tim Robbins; I've had a crush on him since The Shawshank Redemption. Michael Pena; between his performance in this movie and being the only funny thing about Observe and Report, he's becoming a new favorite of mine.

Person: Rachel McAdams she's a brillant actress. I've liked her in every movie I've seen her in. She can now officially take the spot of my favorite actress.

Scariest thing I discovered: Pinch Collars; My sister got a pit bull puppy. I was researching some instructions on how to raise the dog so it doesn't try to eat my face some day. I learned, "Choke chains do little to control an American pit bull terrier due to its high pain tolerance. A pinch collar works better."
I've never even heard of a pinch collar and when I looked up the picture, I thought it had to be a joke but it is real and pretty freaky looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment