Thursday, May 10, 2012

New "Bouquet" for Perfume Enthusiasts...

Flora by GUCCI The Garden

The Flora Garden Collection consists of three distinct floral inspired scents: Glamorous Magnolia, Gorgeous Gardenia and Gracious Tuberose. Lucky me, I get to try them all.
My BzzKit for the Flora by Gucci The Garden Collection finally arrived yesterday morning. Yay! I really liked the overall look and presentation of this particular BzzKit. I felt like I was receiving gift that someone put a lot of thought into. It is really pretty. The sample size bottles are super cute as well. I think Ill have a hard time tossing them when they are empty. I'll have to start thinking of some way to reuse them or a crafts project they would work with.
 
 The box was stuffed with quite a bit of stuff. Including a booklet that describes each scent in detail as well as each element used to compliment the main flower for each scent. There are three mini bottles (5 ml) of each scent. Also, for me to pass along there are six (2 ml) vial samples, three of each fragrance. The booklet itself even has three .071ml samples in it that you peel of the page to reveal a small sponge that you use to apply the fragrance.

I think the mini bottles will be part of my Mother's Day gift to my mom this year. I'll use the smaller samples to try out and review the perfumes.

If you want to "explore and express the depths of your emotions" or just try out some new pretty floral scented perfumes, Flora by Gucci The Garden Collection is on sale now at Macys.com  with a price range of about $70 for 1.6 oz eau de toilette spray and $100 for 3.3 oz. There is also a 6.7 oz body lotion available for $50. Sephora.com is another place to find The Garden Collection.

I'll be trying out the perfumes in the next few days and will post reviews shortly thereafter.


Disclaimer, full disclosure or what have you: I am a BzzAgent. I was sent these samples for free and was asked to try them out, review them and let the world know what I think. These opinions are my own and they are honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment