Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Bzz

I am enrolled in three separate BzzCampaigns at the moment. Unfortunately, I have not received a BzzKit for any of them, yet. So, I may not be able to share my opinions or reviews about the three yet. However, I figured I could at least let people know that these products exist. Maybe you can try them out on your own and let me know what to look forward to. I am really trying to wait patiently but I am very excited to try:

  This one might be a good Mother's Day gift. I know a lot of woman that really enjoy their fragrances. They also enjoy changing things up every now and then. My guess is that the Gucci Flora Garden Collection will be very popular with them. I can't wait until the samples arrive.

I do get tired of drinking soda and/or water everyday. SoBe Lifewater will be an interesting change. On top of that it has healthy ingredients. I've been noticing the growing popularity of something called coconut water. It was even mentioned on an episode of Parks and Recreation (Watch It!). I myself have never tried coconut water and now thanks to SoBe Life Water, I will be trying it soon.

We eat pork pretty regularly at my house so the Pork Be inspired BzzCampaign is going to be a big hit. I can tell already. 
For anything pork related that you ever wanted to know including and especially recipes click here:  PorkKnifeandSpoon.com - the National Pork Board's official blog. If you're into that new-fangled contraption called Pinterest, go here: http://pinterest.com/PorkBeInspired/ 


Reviews and follow-ups to... well, follow. Stay Tuned.

Disclaimer: I am BzzAgent. I do receive coupons and/or samples of products. I am asked to spread the word about those products and give my honest opinion. And I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment