Sunday, May 13, 2012

SoBe Pomegranate Nectarine Lifewater Review



After doing a bit of light yard work, I thought it was a great time to try my SoBe Lifewater with Coconut Water Pomegranate Nectarine sample. I have had other flavored waters and vitamin waters before and did not like the taste. They don’t have enough flavor or sweetness for me. I feel like you get just a hint of flavor or the essence of the fruit. It is more like a tease. I would rather have plain water than the flavored or vitamin waters I’ve tried in the past.
I have had SoBe juice on several occasions and do enjoy a few of the flavor options. This is the first time I’m trying SoBe Lifewater.
Firstly, SoBe, Why are your bottles so hard to open? When I did get the bottle open, with a bit of effort and few seconds of nursing my hand, I noticed that the Lifewater had a pleasant, sweet, fruity scent. Almost like candy.  Before, I took a sip I was expecting not to like this drink. But it was plenty sweet and smooth on the tongue. It was not too tart. SoBe has found a good balance of making the drink sweet enough to be more exciting than water but not too sweet that you feel like you might as well have reached for a juice or other sugary drink.  
I don’t really taste the coconut itself but suspect it is probably the ingredient that gives the drink its smooth almost creamy texture. Of course, I’ve never had coconut water before so maybe I can taste it and just can’t tell.
I do feel hydrated after having several sips of the drink. I think it would be good to have on hand during the summer when the weather gets hotter. I would buy SoBe Lifewater in the future (when it’s on sale.)

Disclaimer, etc. I am a BzzAgent. As a BzzAget I received free samples and coupons to review the product and give my honest opinion and spread the word about a product.

No comments:

Post a Comment